The Treasury Management Solutions Specialist will be responsible for providing exemplary treasury management service support to new and existing customers utilizing treasury management services. Manage and track complex client relationships and partner with various production personnel to strengthen and expand relationships. Acts as a liaison between clients and bank’s service departments to support sales implementation and service issues.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
- Assist TM officers with customer calls/visits and installations/demos.
- Primary for wire posting/reconciliations.
- Trouble shoot ACH files and wire technical issues.
- Collaborate with production officers and other branch personnel to expand and retain business clients who have treasury management needs.
- Coordinate product demonstrations for prospects and existing clients.
- Prepare proposals, presentations and cost benefit analysis, as well as other sales tools.
- Generate proformas by interpreting competitors account analysis statements and determining comparative Forcht Bank products and pricing recommendations.
- Manage and oversee the implementation process for new businesses including preparing all documentation and legal agreements, ensuring audit requirements are met, responding to customer service issues and provide additional training if needed for business online banking, engaging business partners, and escalating as appropriate.
- Communicate with support departments to ensure thorough implementation of services and adequate support to clients.
- Assist customers with questions, concerns, and explanations or demonstrations of bank products or services offered.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to cross-sell products and services based upon the customer’s needs.
- Occasional installation of RDC Machines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and bank information systems.
- Background in financial institution operating policies and procedures and banking regulations including superior understanding of Treasury Management products and services.
- Demonstrated success in a customer service environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in handling sensitive documents or other confidential information.
- Ability to work with a team and members of other departments.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in order to convey information tactfully and effectively to all levels of employees and customers.
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying; taking time to understand points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar, including the ability to comprehend written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents.
- Ability to manage time and be efficient and effective in the completion of assignments.
- Ability to establish productive business interpersonal relationships with others inside and outside the organization and to work with little direct supervision in carrying out the responsibilities assigned.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to embrace and support the Bank’s management philosophy.
- Ability to perform multiple job functions and tasks with minimum supervision.
Physical Demands and Abilities
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing so others will be able to understand.
- Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong and generate appropriate solutions or responses.
- Ability to analyze a situation and select the appropriate course of action on matters involving significant risks or consequences.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to demonstrate manual dexterity through use of typing on a keyboard, sorting through paperwork, reaching and grabbing objects.
- Ability to stand, bend, and lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to operate standard business equipment such as a fax, computer, printer, copier, etc.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for several hours.
- Ability to travel to other locations if needed.
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule that at times may include late working hours or weekend hours.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or the equivalency. Associate’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or the equivalent is preferred.
- One (1) year experience in customer service and/or support roles with the financial services industry.
- May be required to attend activities outside the bank to stay abreast of new developments, best practices, and statutory and regulatory changes.
- Pursuant to the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988, all employees must remain drug free and alcohol free when reporting to work and while engaged in any work related activities.
- Must adhere to all Bank Secrecy Act regulations and requirements.
This document and the statements contained within it are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the employee.
- Forcht Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer –