Job Title: Assistant OnDemand Manager
Supervision Received: OnDemand Manager
Supervision Exercised: Yes
FLSA: Full-time, Non-Exempt
The Assistant OnDemand Manger is responsible for the operational management of the OnDemand Center by providing direct supervision for the OnDemand Tellers and will train and coach their team on providing consistent, unparalleled customer service. The Assistant OnDemand Manager will help with the process management of the OnDemand Center by working with the OnDemand Tellers to achieve procedures are being met for exceptional quality teller sessions. Additionally, they will monitor ITM activity, equipment status, identify any issues and report them immediately to the appropriate personnel.
Individuals occupying this position will be assigned annual loan and deposit referral goals. Performance expectation is to meet or exceed those established goals.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily.
- Monitor the performance of the OnDemand Center and recommend and implement policy and procedure improvements.
- Assist Manager in evaluating Q.A. of recorded OnDemand Teller sessions and coach on areas of improvement.
- Lead, coach and train all staff members to ensure the best customer service is being presented to our customers at all times.
- Participate in training staff in sales technique to allow Tellers to cross sale products
- Identify and resolve any issues as well as communicate effectively for the OnDemand Manager and OnDemand Tellers.
- Display knowledge of the banking policy in order to certify proper education and training is given to the OnDemand Tellers.
- Gather and research information to help resolve any outages communicated by the branch or operation department to guarantee acceptable customer service is given.
- Monitor ITM activity, equipment status, track trends, and assess average wait times, transaction times, and downtime for equipment.
- Create and update sales tracking boards, in order to guarantee the customer needs are being uncovered in offering products and services to customers.
- Assist and engage customers with financial transactions via two way video conference to include:
- Cashing checks within proper authorization levels and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Receiving checks and currency for deposit, verifying amounts, and checking accuracy of deposit slips.
- Recording transactions and issuing computer-generated receipts.
- Placing holds on accounts when appropriate.
- Accept loan payments.
- Accept customer check orders and enter order on-line.
- Sell or refer Bank services to customers and potential customers to include: DDA accounts; Savings Accounts; Certificates of Deposit; Individual Retirement Accounts; and, Safe Deposit Boxes
- Perform other duties as assigned.
This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with bank guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable state and federal laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing and making hiring recommendations; employee coaching, training and appraising performance; planning, assigning, and directing work; rewarding performance or recommending disciplinary action as appropriate; and, addressing complaints and resolving problems that may arise. This position provides directional oversight to the following positions:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide leadership and motivation to OnDemand Tellers.
- Ability to adapt easily to new and emerging technologies in regard to video conference and bank programs.
- Possess excellent verbal and non-verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Provide excellent customer service while exhibiting dedication to Forcht Bank’s mission, vision, and values.
- Ability to promote and cross sell bank products and meet referral goals.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, banking information systems and video conferencing software that are applicable to the area of assignment which include: CBS, Desktop, Nautilus.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with customers.
- Ability to work with a team and members of other departments.
- Ability to work with little direct supervision in carrying out the tasks and responsibilities assigned.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle sensitive documents or other confidential information.
- Ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar including the ability to comprehend written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Ability to manage time and be efficient and effective in the completion of assignments.
- Knowledge of arithmetic and their applications specific to the position.
Physical Demands and Abilities
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manual dexterity which provides the ability to type and use a computer mouse. Will regularly be required to use hands and fingers to type and use computer.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking and writing so others will be able to understand.
- Ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to the specific role or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Ability to identify and understand the speech of another person.
- Ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is a problem.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to demonstrate manual dexterity through use of typing on a keyboard, sorting through paperwork, reaching and grabbing objects.
- Ability to stand, bend, and lift up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to operate standard business equipment such as a fax, computer, printer, copier, etc.
- Ability to look at a computer screen for 8-10 hours a day.
- Must be able to work on a flexible schedule that at times may include early or late working hours or weekend hours.
- Ability to work at least one 12 hour shift per rotation
Required Education and Experience
- Preferred Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Sales, Communications, or a degree which would have taught the skills relevant to the position. Relevant work experience may substituted in lieu of education.
- One (1) year of experience in an occupation that required superior customer service skills, fast-paced computer data entry, or video customer interaction. Banking or retail sales experience is preferred but not required.
- One (1) year of experience supervising the work of other employees is preferred but not required.
- May be required to attend activities outside the bank to stay abreast of new developments, best practices, civic activities, and statutory and regulatory changes.
- Pursuant to the Drug Free Workplace Act of 1988, all employees must remain drug free and alcohol free when reporting to work and while engaged in any work related activities.
- Must comply with all Bank Secrecy Act rules, regulations and requirements.
This document and the statements contained within it are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the employee.
- Forcht Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer –